Letter from School Leadership
Welcome to Our Lady of Grace Preschool!
Thank you for your interest in our nationally accredited preschool. We hope you will find our school meets your wishes for your young learner.
Our Lady of Grace prepares children for Kindergarten:
· Through the use of investigative curriculum, we encourage young learners to develop critical thinking skills that will prepare them for many years to come.
· By providing learning opportunities that are developmentally appropriate, interactive, and plentiful.
· With classrooms that have both a teacher and an instructional assistant to provide for the needs of each child.
· With planned, intentional learning across all developmental domains daily.
· By modeling positive relationships between educators and children and appropriate behavior to reinforce positive social skills.
· By inviting our families to share their needs so that we can best support them.
We strive to foster spiritual, physical and social-emotional development in our little ones. We believe that each child is a unique individual and special child of God. Our curriculum gives the structure and guidance needed to grow in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Students of all faiths are welcome.
If you are considering joining us, I would like to invite you to tour our school. I am certain you will be impressed by the nurturing, learning environment we have to offer your family.